Join the team!
We're on the look out for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join us in September
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic class teacher who will inspire our well-behaved, eager children. If you love teaching, are innovative, know how to establish a creative learning environment and thrive on being part of a team that is driven on high standards and the best outcomes for children, then we could be the school for you.
East Farleigh is on an exciting journey with a new Headteacher, a refreshed school vision and the beginnings of an enticing, new curriculum; this really is an opportune time for you to be part of something really special. We are looking to appoint an upper Key Stage 2 class teacher to start in September 2019. If you have a growth mind-set, love teaching and have a passion for learning then our school and children need you!
We are searching for teachers who:
- are strong, confident and enjoy making a difference
- are reflective and willing to learn
- have a clear understanding of outstanding teaching and learning
- have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- hardworking and committed staff and governors
- enthusiastic pupils
- opportunities for personalised professional development
- coaching, support and mentoring
- an attractive and well-resourced school
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone the school office to arrange an appointment on 01622 726364.