Vision and Values
Engage. Excite. Empower.
Engaging, exciting and empowering lifelong learners through a creative, mastery-based curriculum
Our curriculum is centred around developing the whole child: from their head, to their heart, to their hand.
At East Farleigh, we believe that education provides a route to empowering children to have the resilience and moral character to overcome challenges and succeed. We aim to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment that exposes children to the best that has been thought and said, instilling in them a love of knowledge and culture to become the next generation of informed citizens and positive contributors to the society in which they live.
Our curriculum is centered around developing the whole child: from their head, to their heart, to their hand.
Our vision is to:
- Deliver a creative curriculum which instils the value of knowledge and skills, inspiring a love of learning.
- Ensure leaders drive continuous improvement through effective decision-making based on current research and best practice.
- Maximise opportunities to work with local, National and global partners to equip our children to be confident and courageous citizens
- Provide a safe, inclusive environment that fosters openness and independence, celebrating diversity and promoting equality.
- Optimise opportunities for all students to exceed expectations and reach their full potential, preparing them for their next stage of learning
- Expect all members of our school community to respect each other and their environment, consistently upholding the highest standards of behaviour and self-discipline.
Our core values: