Mr Rivers' Poster Challenge...
You all did such an incredible job with the #DrawwithRob art challenge that you have inspired me to set you another creative task. I would like you to brighten up my office by designing me a poster for one of these three frames. Your design must:
- Include one of our three inspirational words: ENGAGE, EXCITE or EMPOWER (be careful with your spelling)
- Be bright and inspired by the Class Dojo characters (the #DrawwithRob page can help teach you how to create one of these in your own style)
- Draw big and aim to fill the page so there are no big empty white spaces - PLEASE USE COLOURING PENCILS
- Be on A4 white paper (if you need some paper, please pop into school and we can provide this for you)
- Look at the designs below for ideas, but try not to copy these as we want the designs to be unique
1. First place winners will receive a whopping 50 Dojo points!!!
2. Runners up will receive a very respectable 25 Dojo points (these pictures will be displayed in our newly renovated office outside Year 6)
3. All that take part will receive 5 Dojo points
Have a look at these designs to give you some ideas:
Some different DoJo monsters for inspiration:
Some great examples of some posters I have received so far:
Oliver P (Y3)
Poppy S (Y5)