Thursday 2nd July
Good Morning Key Stage 2!
As always - please remember to just manage what you can and take things at your own pace. There is no expectation that you need to complete absolutely everything, everyday.
I hope you had a lovely day completing the Art Builder tasks yesterday. Have a go at 'card fitness fun' this morning to get yourself ready for the day with an active start.
English - Writing & Topic/Creative
Today and tomorrow your English task is topic focused. I would like to you use kiddle.co to research one of the following amazing (and quite gruesome) plants.
- Venus Fly Trap
- Bleeding Tooth Fungus
- Corpse Flower
- Pitcher Plant
- Cobra Lily
- Australian Sundew
Create a page of information all about the plant you have chosen. Remember to tell me what makes it so unique, where it can be found and any special feature it may have. Use my example to help guide your presentation.
Don't forget to have a go at the Sock Olympics and send your scores over to Miss Fittall.
If you have already completed the Sock Olympics task, why not have a go at football battleships. You need a football and some sort of target, this could be cones, markers on the floor.
- Destroy the battleships – kick balls and try to knock over cones
- Reload the missiles – go and retrieve balls
- Enemy planes are coming – shield your ball from someone else who will attempt to steal it
- Destroy the enemy planes – kick your ball at someone else who will run around the area
- Change firing positions – dribble to opposite side
- Steal the missiles- leave your ball in their own half and run in to the middle and opponents area to dribble as many balls back to their area