Tuesday 14th July
Good Morning Key Stage 2!
As always, just do what you think you can manage.
Start your day in an active way by joining Joe Wicks.
English - Writing
Head over to class dojo today to find your writing task.
English - Reading
I've had lots of feedback about how much you enjoy listening to audio books, so here are some more.
As we have started the final week before summer, I have created a maths project for you. This activity is for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. It is quite a lot of work so should take you a bit of time.
Year 3 & 4 instructions
Year 5 & 6 instructions
Shoebox 'Marvellous Me' Project - Monday and Tuesday Afternoon
You will hopefully have read Mrs Hodges' recent email and website update about our new RSHE curriculum, starting in September. The first term's learning will be focused on the topic 'Being Me in My World'.
For the next couple of days, we would like you to find a shoe box or similar sized box and begin creating a 'Marvellous Me' box.
- Decorate your box however you like, including your name on the outside somewhere.
- Put into the box a small selection of things that tell us about you. These could be objects, photos of you/ your family, drawings, lists and so on.
- Continue to add things over the summer, for example you might add a shell from a trip to the beach or a stick you found on a woodland walk.
- In September, bring your shoebox into school during the first week.
- You will be asked to share your box as part of circle time and RSHE learning.
- This is a fantastic way to get to know your classmates and for your new teachers and TAs to find out more about you. Well-being and building relationships is going to be a big focus on return to school, alongside lots of opportunities to talk.