Welcome to the East Farleigh Primary School family

On behalf of the Staff, Governors, children and parents, it gives us great pleasure to welcome you and your family to our wonderful school community. We are delighted you are looking at East Farleigh Primary School as the place where your child will be given the opportunities to flourish in their journey of learning and discovery, making friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

Kent County council is responsible for all admissions arrangements - click here or on the KCC logo to be taken directly to their website.

Is your child starting school in September 2022? If so, book on to our open morning - we'd love to meet you!

If your child has had their place confirmed, please complete the Pupil Information Pack

We like to make sure children have a smooth start to school. Take a look at last year's transition plans...

Moving from a different school to East Farleigh?

Primary school places

You must apply for a primary school place if:

  • your child is due to start primary or infant school (reception year)

  • your child is at infant school (year 2) and is due to start junior school (year 3)

  • your child is at primary school (year 2) and you want your child to move to junior school at the start of year 3

If your child is at primary or junior school and you want to move them to a different school, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission.

There is no guarantee that your preferred school/s will be able to offer your child a place. You should not remove your child from their current school before you have an offer of a place at another school.

You need to apply for an in-year admission if you want to move your child from:

  • a primary school to a different primary school

  • a primary school to an infant or junior school

  • an infant school to a different infant school

  • an infant school to a primary school

  • (schools will start processing in-year applications for year 3 places from 1 July 2015)

  • a junior school to a different junior school

  • a junior school to a primary school

  • a secondary school to a different secondary school.

You do not need to apply for an in-year admission if your child is:

Guidance taken from the Kent County Council Website

A Virtual Tour of Our School

EF Tour.mp4

Children with Additional or Special Educational Needs

If you have a child with additional needs or is in the process of applying for an Education Health Care Plan, please contact our SENCo, Rachel Hodges, We will be able to arrange a time to meet with you individually to discuss the needs of your child and how we can best meet them.