pupil premium grant
The Governing Body has a responsibility to report progress in the following areas. Here you can find documentation that reports about our use of Pupil Premium funding.
The allocated Pupil Premium budget for 2017 – 18 is £28,300.
Projected areas of expenditure will reflect the following areas;
- Focused and targeted individual support for certain PP pupils based on evidence from new tracking software and new national curriculum assessment tests.
- Identified provision to support accelerated progress for FSM pupils of all ability levels.
- Deployment of focused specific specialist teaching time to those PP pupils with identified needs .
- Provide funding to allow all FSM pupils access to a broad and varied curriculum Enhance experiences and increase access for FSM pupils to the curriculum. To ensure that there are no additional barriers to access.
- Provision of targeted FLO support for PP pupils
- Intensive TA support for maths and literacy with identified PP KS 2 pupils during spring term to support assessment process
- Further extend use of assessment resources for diagnosis and recording progress in this group.