Friday 17th July
Friday 17th July
Morning everyone! You made it! The last day!
A huge well done to you all - we are so proud of you. It's almost time to enjoy your break!
Today's activities are a bit lighter and finish with celebrating the end of term.
Wake yourself up for the LAST day of home learning! You can do it! Get yourself moving with our Wake Up Shake Up!
Have a great last day everyone!
Enjoy listening to the stories below. Spend some time talking with an adult about the story.
- What did you enjoy? / Did you enjoy it?
- What was your favourite part of the story?
- Was there anything you didn't like?
- What happened at the beginning/ middle/ end?
Can you draw your favourite part of the story and write what you liked about it?
Year 1 and 2
One last push for maths! A new booklet for you today. How many questions can you complete?
Afternoon - End of Term Celebration!
- Create a poster of pictures and words to sum up your year in Reception/ Year 1 or Year 2. Give it a title: My Year in Class R/1/2.
- Write words about things that have stood out to you this year. Decorate your poster and don't write lots of sentences - just words. For example: exciting, new learning, friendship, change, Great Fire of London, butterflies
- Take a picture of you holding your poster with a lovely big smile! We will add this to our gallery.
- Once you've spent some time reflecting on this year, it's time to enjoy your party! I have included a reminder below of things you might like to do as part of your celebration, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of your own ideas!
- Time to relax, rest and have a wonderful summer!
Find some summer tunes to dance along to and play them during your celebrations!
Make or put up your decorations! We'd love to see a photo of your finished party!
You might like to make some plans of things you'd like to do in the weeks ahead. The National Trust have a list of 50 things to try and do before you turn 11 3/4. Can you plan to tick some off this summer?
We are so very proud of each and every one of you! You have worked incredibly hard during very challenging circumstances.
You have persevered, showed courage and determination to learn at home, and you've done it with enthusiasm and (mostly!) smiles on your faces.
A HUGE thank you to all of the fabulous parents who have so brilliantly supported the children. We are so grateful to you! :)
Have a VERY well-deserved break.